This blog site is under construction while being transferred from our old website.
This blog site is a public Bible teaching blog site and is an outreach ministry of “Faith Video Ministries Inc.” (A 501(c)(3) religious non-profit Private Operating Foundation).
The blog site administrator is Brent Bolin, who is firmly committed to teaching God’s Word in the building up of believer’s faith by displaying God’s faithfulness in the engineering of a book that He alone could pin through 40 different authors, over 1600 years, from 3 different continents and in 3 different languages.
And that God’s Word, the Bible is therefore man’s only guide for salvation, and God’s revelation of Himself and His Will.
Our foundational Scripture regards biblical faith as stated in Romans 10:17, which states:
“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
The Source of Biblical Faith
Biblical faith is created and grown wherein as a person reads the Bible, and the Holy Spirit opens their spiritual eyes to perceive that which is laid out, it is a logical reasonable process of coming to the conclusion that this book could not have been written by mortal man (2 Timothy 3:16), because:
1) There are prophecies given in Old Testament, that are fulfilled in the New Testament.
2) There are prophecies given within the Bible as a whole, which are fulfilled since it’s closing.
3) There are scientific and natural insights presented in the Bible, which were once considered completely false; in time, science has caught up with the Bible proving that it was correct in the first place, and that it is beyond human insight.
4) There is deep wisdom that is written between its pages, which are far beyond the capacity of a human being to create.
5) There are internal evidences found in the Bible when it is crossed-referenced within itself in such a way that it is obvious that 40 different men could not have utilized the exact same type of “Figures of Speech,” including: typology, such as seen in metaphor, similes, models; along with prophetic symbols as seen in even the use of numbers, colors, events, material and substances, dates, mathematics, names, roles, and even people’s personality and lives; all done to portray a shadow of things to come rather in heaven, or in the particular case of Jesus, the fulfillment of the Messiah; as witnessed in His First and Second coming – as well as Last Days events – all done in such a way that the only explanation is that God orchestrated the creation of this Book.
All leading to the conclusion that this book was not written by man, but by a God that is outside of our time domain, who can see the ending from the beginning (Isaiah 46:9-10); who is all-powerful, and in total control of His creation (Isaiah 45:5-7), and therefore worthy of our complete trust and faith in what He has said and what He will do (Isaiah 46; Jeremiah 29:11).
It is my belief that in teaching God’s Word by exhibiting and explaining fundamental Biblical exegesis of the Bible, which include: grammatical insights of the Greek and Hebrew text, context (both immediate, and the Bible as a whole), application (dual application, multiple applications), comparative application, both direct and indirect (intended applicant, mandated conditions vs. unconditional conditions, immediate application and/or global application), the Law of First Mention (noting where a specific word in its original language is first used in the Bible concerning its meeting) Perspicuity (noting the clarity concerning the subject matter according to the amount of Scripture on the subject), frequency (noting the amount of Scripture concerning a subject in order to gain a fuller understanding the priority it is given), Object Lessons, Expositional Constancy – Typology (many types, only one meaning – literal emphasis upon the literal interpretation, never at the expense of meaning by the use of figurative interpretation), Figures of Speech, (The ways in which words are used in an unusual manner which doesn’t suit their normal meaning – figures of speech do not dispute the literal interpretation – figures of speech are the main reason for any misunderstanding concerning what others referred to as allegorical interpretation, figurative interpretation, or spiritual interpretation as originated by Origen, and then Augustine), and other rhetorical devices used to communicate on a multiplicity of levels, comparison & contrast, Prophetic Fulfillment (dual fulfillment, multiple fulfillment), cultural insights of both Testaments; all of which is used to present internal, as well as external evidences in order to establish the validity that the Bible is truly the Word of God.
The word of God is our singular authority, not only concerning God and His will for man, but also regarding every facet of the human condition and direction that God desires to communicate. The threefold Biblical foundation of this ministry is to maintain that:
~ The Bible, God’s Word is the complete and only “authority” of God’s revelation to man (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
~ The Word of God maintains the “preeminence” of Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior & God (Eph. 1:20-22).
~ As exhibited by Jesus Christ, the Biblical based unwavering “commitment” concerning the necessity for true Biblical Faith (Rom. 1:17) unto salvation, based upon God’s free gift – grace (Eph. 2:8); provided by the sacrifice of God’s only begotten Son for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2), and the growth of faith within the life of the believer (Col. 2:7).
Many of these essays are exhaustive and hence long because they are meant to be used as research starting points to entice the Believer to dig deeper into God’s Word. It is our desire to communicate these truths within the two-way exchange of a blog site (for those that are interested) in order to achieve the goals the Holy Spirit has placed upon our hearts.
MASTER WEBSITE: FaithBibleMinistries.com
Charis (grace) and Shalom (peace), through Pistis (faith).
Whereas, we shall never have peace with God without grace first, yet always by faith.